Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Swimming in an ocean of love

If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. Bob Hope
I am back to work today. My cast is off. I can drive. I have mobility.

I have mixed emotions about the day. Having this time to reflect, to write, to sit and watch the birds in the back yard has been a gift -- yet, I also miss the interaction with people, the chance to 'make a difference' by sharing my best every day.

I am back to work today.

In the past two months I have created different patterns, different schedules. And now, I will refocus my direction, shift my perspective on the day.

One of the things I need to change is my hour of awakening. There's so much to do in the morning that I need to move the hour up so that I can get my morning pages written, blog done, and meditation as well as reading the paper before I leave for the office.

My fear: And I do have them -- is that in getting back into the routine of working, I will lose the effortless ease of my day. The flow of writing and meditating and creating that has been the centre point of my healing process over the past two+ months.

And then I remind myself -- What I fear I create. To have a magnificent life, I must be committed to my path. Meditation. Writing. Learning. Creating are all vital components of a 'happy me'. And, giving back to the community is also vital.

For the past two months I have cocooned. Worked inward to promote outer healing. It's time to spread my wings again and move out into the community so that I can continue to inspire and lead and guide others through the sharing of my belief we are all magnificent human beings on the journey of our lifetime.

It is our journey's that are different. At our core, we are all the same, Children of God. Divine creations connected through the universal flow of Love that is limitless and eternal.

I am blessed. My world is a complete circle of love, ever flowing, infinite and vast.

We are all blessed with infinite love. It is in our minds that we limit its reach. It is in our hearts that we block its flow.

May your heart be free today and everyday. May you be connected to all that is magnificent about you. May you swim in the ocean of love that surrounds you, supports you and guides you to being your most magnificent self.

Nameste.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LG,

I endorse your concern about 'sticking to the habit' of your writing/morning routine. The more I read and hear of writers, however diverse, the common thread seems to be dedication to something more than routine - a process really - that involves a stready routine of mind/body awareness and habit . .

I'm sure you'll not lose track of it, though the clock and early meetings are often the enemy ... but the enemy can always wait a few more minutes

Also, once I'm back on the 28th, lets get together on that 'It's just breakfast' initiative

Mark

Mark

Anonymous said...

Hi Louise

Glad to hear you are back at work. Hope you have a great day and that everyone can absorb your extraordinary energy

bye the way it was great seeing you the other day Thanks

Hugs
Faye

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Louise,

Glad to hear you are back at work again. I am sure the folks in the art program will be happy to hear the news.

I am back in Calgary again after traveling throughout Ontario for the past couple months.

Working back at the same company again.

Would love to get together for coffee sometime :)

Kim

Louise Gallagher said...

Thanks everyone for the well wishes.

Back and at it -- busy busy :)

And I am committed to creating a magnificent life -- it is my choice!

I'd love to get together re the initiative Mark.

It was wonderful to see you too FAye -- let's do it again soon!

Coffee sounds great Kim. Please give me a call.

Hugs everyone!

Louise