Saturday, April 3, 2010

Something Special -- The Butterfly Circus.

Spring lives eternal, even under blankets of snow. Hope never dies, even under hardened hearts. As the young girl taught the King in my story, The Heart Rock, even a heart of stone can be warmed in loving hands.

On this, Something Special Saturday, I share a short film (20 minutes) my friend BA sent to me. Created by Doorpost films, -- it is marvelous, inspiring and joyful.

Enjoy!

this is the link which seems to load faster than embedding the video in my blog!

http://www.thedoorpost.com/hope/film/?film=4dd298f102c77b625cf37a9e7744ac68

2 comments:

Maureen said...

What an extraordinary film!

Thank you. Blessings today.

Anonymous said...

WOW, that was such an amazing story...brought tears flowing!

Thanks you so very much for sharing this timely story, it was just what I needed today!

Kim