Sunday, August 1, 2010

Life is calling

Sunday, a day of rest, a day to unwind. To savour each moment passing by.

In today's Sunday Gratitude post, my friend Joyce over at Peaceful Legacies talks about writing and writers and sharing information and cellular structure and the connectedness of all things -- it's quite brilliant. Do give her a read and be inspired.

Today, I am grateful for this space where I can share and learn and connect and become greater than the sum of all my parts. Because in this place, I find myself again and again, creating magic, being part of the magic that is the wonder of our human experience expressed, effortlessly and fearlessly, in the voices of the many human beings I connect with. And each of them striving to share what they know, feel, think, experience so that we too can know, feel, think, experience beyond our wildest imaginings.

Curving back on myself,
I create again and again. Bhagavad Gita

Beginning where I am, I find myself right now. And from this place where I am right now, I begin again to create all that I am, all that I imagine.

Gratitude fills my heart and I am filled with love and light and thankfulness for this moment where I can be at peace, in the peace of mind of knowing -- I am right where I am meant to be.

Have a wonderfilled day.

Tomorrow is yet to come. Live this moment now in the full light of knowing, you are unique. You are of value. Your voice counts. Your actions make a difference. You are magnificent.

Life is calling

and it's got my name on its lips.

Here's to sun-kissed days and deepest yearnings becoming real.

3 comments:

Maureen said...

You are one of the most filled-with-life people I know, and I can only be grateful for the mysterious way we have connected.

Hugs.

Anonymous said...

i have been spending time trying to get through glynn's saturday sharing post! hahaha!

i keep having to take breaks from it.

whew!

think i will have a stroll outside.

Kathleen Overby said...

salud!!!