Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My Choices

I am coaching at Choices for the next five days. It's been awhile. In the past few months, rather than participating in the large group, I've only had the opportunity to share in the weekend session with Givers 2, (where I help out with Purpose every time it takes place here in Calgary) so I'm pretty pumped!

It also means, posting will be at a minimum. I'll be experiencing long days and fast sleeps and know that I won't have the luxury of writing time -- and that's good for me because ultimately, being at Choices is all about deep inner experiences that lead to growth -- and sometimes, I have to simply let it be to experience it completely.

So, while I'll try to turn up here and share some of my experiences and 'aha' moments -- which I inevitably get at Choices, there's no guarantee I'll be able to do it. The days begin at 8am and generally go until 11pm. And in there, I have to get some sleep!

I'll look forward to connecting Monday -- in the interim, have a blessed week. Live each moment in the beauty of now and fill each breath with the wonder of the world around you.

Nameste.

7 comments:

Maureen said...

Have a wonderful week with Choices!

trisha said...

hope you all have a great time. will be waiting for your stories.

love.

Anonymous said...

should be an adventure...

Joyce Wycoff said...

Enjoy and know that you will come back so filled that we will all be nourished.

Anna said...

Louise! I hope you have an amazing week. I will see you on the weekend at Choices. Hugs!

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

relax and enjoy a lovely break.
you are the best.

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

Greetings, how are you?
Your absence is missed, hope you well…
Write a free verse 4 Poets Rally, enjoy poetic friends, you are invited!

Hope to see you in,

Love your poetry talent and looking forward to a profound experience with your input.

Cheers.
xoxox