Saturday, March 28, 2009

Doing nothing. Being everthing

Sitting quietly, doing nothing, spring comes, and the grass grows by itself. Zen Proverb
I didn't get to write here this morning. I was teaching, The Passion Test, at the shelter where I work and was out of the house early to get set up. When I came home, my daughter, Liseanne was working in my office, working with her study group on a project they have due Monday.

I took a nap.

Nurturing the spirit requires time out from doing. When I experience being, without any need to do, I nurture myself and create harmony in my inner being. When I return to doing, I am empowered from calmness and peace within.

I wish for you a day of doing nothing but taking care of everything within so that you can be without stress and anxiety.

Live quietly in the moment of being at peace with everything within and around you.

No comments: